To converge upon the strength of professional talents of logistics and supply chain industry in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao for the promotion of development of logistics, economy & trade in the Greater Bay Area.
- 運用香港強大之世界網絡, 匯聚三地及國際物流及供應鏈行業人才成為亞洲最大之人才庫;
- 作為平台, 推動大灣區物流及供應鏈行業交流合作及行業市場信息聯通;
- 致力協助粵港澳三地業界加快融合發展, 目標令大灣區成為亞洲領先之物流樞紐。
- Leveraging Hong Kong’s strong world network, we shall converge talents from the international logistics supply chain industry to join talents from the Greater Bay Area to form Asia’s largest talents pool;
- Act as the platform to promote cooperation in the logistics and supply chain industries and exchanges of market information in the Greater Bay Area;
- To promote adoption of innovative logistics technologies and new supply chain business concept;
- To help Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao to accelerate the integration and development of their logistics supply chain industry to build Greater Bay as the leading Logistics hub in Asia.
- To develop the Federation as a platform for sharing the logistics and transport network and supply chain information of the Greater Bay Area for the whole country and the world
Our Federation’s 10 key tasks during 2022-2025
(1) Promote the integration of commerce and logistics in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and the trade facilitation of the Belt and Road Initiative.
Support the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area to explore the establishment of an integrated working mechanism for trade and logistics, and improve the level of commercial and logistics planning, policies, standards and management synergy in urban agglomerations and metropolitan areas in the region. Optimize and integrate the layout of regional commercial and logistics facilities, strengthen functional convergence and complementarity, reduce and avoid duplicate construction, and improve the concentration of regional logistics resources and the overall operational efficiency of commercial logistics.
(2) Improve the standardization level of trade logistics.
Accelerate the promotion and application of standard pallets (1200mm×1000mm), standard logistics tote boxes (baskets) and other logistics vehicles, apply Global Unified Coding Identification (GS1), expand the information bearing function of standard pallets and containers (baskets), and promote the association and connection of pallet bar codes with commodity bar codes, box codes and logistics unit codes.
(3) Promote the application of modern information technology.
Blockchain, digital currency, 5G, big data, Beidou Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and other modern information technology and trade logistics full-scenario integration and application, improve the whole process of trade and logistics, all elements of resource digitization level. Explore the application of standard electronic packing list, the integration of multiple transportation services of sea, air, land and railway. Support the digitalization and intelligent upgrading of traditional trade and logistics facilities, and promote the construction of intelligent labels and automated guided vehicles (AGVs). Improve the intelligent distribution facilities at the end, and promote distribution facilities such as self-service containers into the community.
(4) Develop new formats and models of trade logistics.
Encourage wholesale, retail, e-commerce, catering, import and export and other commercial service enterprises and logistics enterprises to deepen cooperation, optimize business processes and channel management. Promote intensive distribution models, and improve terminal delivery models such as instant delivery, online ordering store pickup, and self-service pick-up.
(5) Improve the level of supply chain logistics management.
Encourage commercial and trade enterprises and logistics enterprises to establish long-term cooperative relations through the signing of medium- and long-term contracts, equity investment, etc., deeply embed logistics services into the supply chain system, and improve market demand response capabilities and supply chain synergy efficiency. Guide traditional commercial and trade enterprises and logistics enterprises to expand the integrated service function of the supply chain and transform into a supply chain service enterprise. Encourage financial institutions to strengthen information sharing with commercial and trade enterprises and logistics enterprises, and standardize the development of supply chain inventory, warehouse receipts, and order financing.
(6) Accelerate the development of cold chain logistics.
Support the construction and transformation of refrigerated and cold storage facilities in large-scale agricultural product wholesale markets, import and export ports, etc., and promote the application of new cold chain facilities and equipment such as mobile cold storage, constant temperature refrigeration trucks, and refrigerated containers. Encourage enterprises to develop a cold chain logistics intelligent monitoring and traceability food safety platform, and establish a full cold chain distribution system.
(7) Improve the green and Islamic logistics system.
Encourage the use of recyclable environmentally friendly packaging materials, reduce secondary packaging in the logistics process, and promote the greening, reduction and recyclability of cargo packaging and logistics equipment. Vigorously promote energy-saving and clean energy transportation tools and logistics equipment, and guide logistics and distribution enterprises to use new energy vehicles or clean energy vehicles. Develop green warehousing and support the construction of energy-saving and environmentally friendly storage facilities.
(8) Ensure the smooth flow of international goods.
Support advantageous enterprises to participate in international logistics infrastructure investment and international road transport cooperation, and smooth international logistics channels. Promote the construction of overseas economic and trade cooperation zones of trade and logistics, and build an international logistics network fulcrum. Guide and support backbone commercial and trade enterprises, cross-border e-commerce platforms, cross-border logistics enterprises, etc. to promote the construction of overseas warehouses and overseas logistics centers, logistics and customs information platforms with high quality, and improve the global marketing and logistics service network.
(9) Promote the facilitation of cross-border customs clearance.
Cooperate with customs clearance enterprises in the Greater Bay Area to help further promote the reform of port customs clearance integration and consolidate the effectiveness of reducing the overall customs clearance time. Comprehensively promote facilitation measures such as “two-step declaration” and “advance declaration” to improve the efficiency of customs clearance. Promote international mutual recognition and cooperation among certified business operators (AEO), and encourage eligible enterprises to apply to the customs of the place of registration to become an AEO enterprise.
(10) Cultivate backbone enterprises of trade and logistics.
Support and encourage qualified commercial and trade enterprises and logistics enterprises to optimize the integration of resources, expand business scale, and carry out technological innovation and business model innovation through mergers and acquisitions, listing financing, alliance cooperation, etc.
Source: – Ministry of Commerce, National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Transport, General Administration of Customs and other 5 Departments